Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Treasure Hunting

One of my favorite things to do is shop. I love it! It is such a relaxing, exhilarating, peaceful exercise for my body and mind. And the best part of all is my Little Sweet Cheeks loves to shop too!
(Making sure she had her purse for all the things she wanted to buy. )

We love to go to the Thrift Store and find all the hidden treasures that other people gave away. The other day, Gracelyn and I set out on a hunt and look what we found.
It is gorgeous, solid and just needed a little love. So, we snatched it up for $5.00 and brought it home for a little TLC. After giving it a good wash down, I recovered the seat with some fabric that I had left over from our curtains. I think it looks awesome.
Yesterday, I found the cutest little mirror. It was screaming at me to please help her look cute again. Poor thing was a hideous brownish gold color. I felt sorry for her, so I bought her for $2.00 and gave her a new ballerina pink coat. She thanked me by sitting oh so pretty on Gracelyn’s shelf.


Don’t be afraid of your local TS. Go on a hunt and see what you can find. I think I might just ask Gracelyn if she would like to go hunting again today after nap....I'm sure she will say yeah. 


Happy Hunting!
~Farah~  

No comments:

Post a Comment