Okay....back to my list. I have need to hurry. Gracelyn Faith is almost finished drinking her milk with her daddy and I need to eat her face. :)
clean silver~~not too hard
- paint guest bathroom~~prepped everything...aka~take everything out and make a huge mess in guest room
- redecorate bathroom~~gathered stuff together~~found more stuff :)
clean air vents~~that was easy and so needed. I bet we all will breath better now and maybe save a few dollars on the electric bill.
- clean all light fixtures (yuck)
- clean back and front porches
- sell back porch furniture :)
- clean out fireplace (yuck!!) ~~I want to rename this one DOUBLE YUCK!
- get carpet clean ~~called to get this done today and they did not call me back :(~~Called again they are coming on Friday @ 11. Yay for now more Little Miss milk stains!
- clean out my closet ~~Mama, do you want anything?
clean out front closet~~~~that was a job, but looks good! clean out guest closet (scary!!)~~This was redonkulous!!!! This took up most of the day and made me go to Wal-Mart to buy a bucket to put more of Grace's clothes in that she has out grown! Tori, Little Miss King has a lot of stuff coming her way! I pray God blesses us with another one too. Grace had some cute stuff!
- clean out kitchen junk cabinet (yes, we have a junk cabinet...sad, I know)
- redo headboard in guest room (I have a great idea)
clean out bathroom cabinets~~not too hard...had a trash bag full of trash and a box full for the yard sale I need to have
- vacuum around all baseboards ~~waiting to do after the carpet is cleaned
- make signs for the garden
- repaint back porch
wash curtains~~no more jam from Little Miss' fingers change curtains around~~what a difference that made!
- paint back door (it looks like some little doggies and a little girl have banged on it)
- recover chair in bedroom~~kind of worked on this, but I did not like what I was using...on the hunt for some vintage looking to use.
- prepare and feed Little Miss 3 meals
- prepare and feed Little Miss many snacks....LOL just proofread this and had snakes!
- cleaned kitchen from said meals and snacks
- washed dishes
- washed slippy cup parts
- unloaded the dishwasher
- washed a load of clothes
- folded towels
- sorted several loads
- redid the laundry liner...find it, iron it and put it back on
- read books with Gracelyn
- had "cozy" time with Miss Grace
- Played dolls...melt my heart!
- picked up LOTS of toys
- walked the dogs...Gracelyn walked Samson. Hilarious!! She loved it and did a great job.
- helped water the garden
- went to Wal-Mart...not my favorite place
- went to Good Will....found some cool stuff :)
- went to Habitat for Humanity
- loaded the car to go to the dump
- went to the dump and dumped
- went to Sonic and shared a Lemonberry Slush with Gracelyn....YUMMO but, sugar overload for her (not me)! You all should try one. Half price everyday from 2-5. A medium is only 96 cents.
- sorted stuff from the Yard Sale, moved to dining room and then moved it all to another place
- talked to my sister for awhile
- talked to my mom for a while
- changed a little butt butt lots of times
- painted the cutest little toe nails
- gave Gracelyn Faith a bath
- packed chicken and put it in the freezer
- straighted our room
- straighted Gray's room
- typed this blog while watching Little House
- retyped this blog three times. Blogger kept loosing it "Error". What!!!! Let me just call another REDONKULOUS! Okay...now I feel better.
(homemade fruit ice pop)
(feeding baby Abby a snack)
I hope you all are having a productive week too. I will quote Charles Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie), "God put sweat in a man's body to work". LOL...Joli, that was for you....and I guess me. I do love that show.