Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

10 in 10~~Day 1

So, my mom and sister said that they would come and enjoy everything once I am done.  You gotta love them.  Thanks, Girls! Well, here is my list after Day 1.
The List
clean silver ~~not too hard
paint guest bathroom
redecorate bathroom~~gathered stuff together
clean air vents~~that was easy and so needed.  I bet we all will breath better now and maybe save a few dollars on the electric bill.
clean all light fixtures (yuck)
clean back and front porches
sell back porch furniture :)
clean out fireplace (yuck!!) ~~I want to rename this one DOUBLE YUCK!
get carpet clean ~~called to get this done today and they did not call me back :(
clean out my closet ~~Mama, do you want anything?
clean out front closet~~~~that was a job, but looks good!
clean out guest closet (scary!!)
clean out kitchen junk cabinet (yes, we have a junk cabinet...sad, I know)
redo headboard in guest room (I have a great idea)
clean out bathroom cabinets
vacuum around all baseboards ~~waiting to do after the carpet is cleaned
make signs for the garden
repaint back porch
wash curtains  ~~no more jam from Little Miss' fingers
change curtains around ~~what a difference that made!
paint back door (it looks like some little doggies and a little girl have banged on it)
recover chair in bedroom

Not too bad for Day 1.  One thing that I forgot....most of these project require lots of work before you can do the project.  So, should that count as doing more than one project? I think maybe.  I also forgot that Mr. Love is working everyday for the next 10 days and I will have Little Miss all by myself.  I hope she wants to be mommy's helper girl!  I will keep you updated on my progress.

~Farah~

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are well on your way to completing that list! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete