Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas With Family

Over the weekend we were blessed to spend time with my side of our family.  I love my family.  I love that we all love each other and truly enjoy spending time together. I adore each of them and thank God for placing me in this family.
Here are a few photos from our weekend together.  

 Lots of little blessing excited about Christmas.

 Gracelyn Faith (14 months) and Eden Joy (10 months)
 My sister, Joli, her Little Miss Eden Joy, my Little Miss Gracelyn, and me




Somehow, these are the only pictures that I ended up with.  I'm saddened that I did not get any of my other sweet nieces and nephews, my mom, and my sister-in-law. 


  She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,
because he will save his people from their sins.
 Matthew 1:21

Merry Christmas!
Farah

2 comments: