Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun Finds

Gracelyn Faith and I have been enjoying our treasure hunting lately.  These are a few of our latest finds.
This is the best before photo that I could get of this ugly $25 mirror. I had a little rover doing this when I was trying to capture all of its ugliness.


After a coat of white semi gloss paint and a little sandpaper rubbing, this is what she looks like now.  She is gorgeous!  I found this one that is similar in size, but not in price. Please note my photographer helper and my assistant stretching.  I could not have completed this project without them.  Thank you, Gracelyn and Samson. 
This is a solid wood cookbook holder (or at least that is what I am using it as) that we found for a cool $5!

Another fun find of the day was this soup bowl tureen.  I have priced them here for $50, but I found this beauty for $4.  Go me!
Last but not least, we found these cuties for $1.50 each and the cute bird for 89 cents.  The sugar and creamer set are $8 each here.

All and all I would call that a good trip to the local Goodwill.  I will be back soon with some more awesome deals...we are going tomorrow! My sister says that I am turning into our mother.  I take that as a huge compliment...she is a fantastic shopper.

God bless and happy hunting.
~Farah~

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! Good job momma sissy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farah, Thanks so much for visiting me today and becoming a follower! I'm a new follower of you too! lol
    Kim:)

    ReplyDelete