Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Tag:)

My sweet niece, Peyton tagged me on her blog http://purplepeytons.blogspot.com/.  So this is for her.  I love you, Pey!

First the rules are: Please tag five people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.


#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot? All The Way My Saviour by Chris Tomlin~~from Peyton's blog.  I love this song!

#2- What books are you currently reading? The Bible

#3-Do you sing a lot? kind of ---I am horrible.

#4-Sweet or salty?Sweet for sure!

#5-What is your favorite hobby? photograph and making baby food

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times? sad to say, but none. 

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet? My Blogger, facebook, and many other blogs.

#8-What was the last things you bought? groceries~~3 cases and 1 jug of Lipton Green Tea Citrus diet...my new favorite drink.

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like? During this season of life, I would have to say The Little Red Hen.

#10-Favorite earliest memory? Joli and I riding our bikes when we were about 7. I remember trying to get up a hill but my training wheels would not make it.

#11-What do you do to change your mood? pray

#12-What was the last meal you ate? chicken, seasoned potatoes, steamed carrots, and corn.

#13-Do you want to learn another language? I would love to speak Spanish and Vietnamese...I would love to know what the pedicure person is saying about my nasty beautiful feet.

#14-Five things you can’t live without?1. My bible, 2. my family,3. my dogs, 4. food, 5. coffee!

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.what is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph? This is from my journal~~Don't be afraid, because you will not be ashamed.  Don"t be embarrassed, because you will not be disgraced.  Isaiah 54:4

#16-What is something you would like to say right now? Praise God be the glory! 

# 17- What are your five favorite animals? #1. dogs 2 birds, 3 rabbits, 4 horses 5. cats (cats would be #2 if I were not allergic.)

# 18- Whats your favorite color? I change all the time.  Right now it is white.  I love its pureness. 

#19- If you could live in a book which one would you live in? This a tough one.  I have no idea. 

# 20- What is your favorite sport? I am not really into any sports unless my nieces and nephews are playing. I do enjoy going to Cubs and Bears games with my hubby.


And now I tag 5 people~ Hunter, Joli and Sean, Tori, Tara and Kim

God Bless~Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment